The following menu‐planning guide will help you to select the style of service and type of food you wish to have for your celebration or event. It is our sincere wish that it will be helpful to you. However, we are always happy to assist you in developing custom menus as well. Thank you in advance for choosing DiPaolo’s. It will be our pleasure to serve you!
For further help and information about our extensive catering services and venue selection, contact our catering sales office at 513‐523‐7266 or 513‐646‐4676 (cell)
Planning and Understanding your Catered Event
DiPaolo’s, as a full service caterer, takes pride in creating unique and individual parties for every single customer. While this philosophy creates wonderful celebrations, it can also overwhelm the customer with choices and information. The following will provide some assistance in planning and understanding a catered event.
First, you will need the following basic information to begin planning for your event:
• The date, time and location of your event.
• The type of meal service desired (i.e. buffet, sit‐down)
• The menu. Choose from our extensive menu guide, or ask about customizing your meal selection.
• Other non‐food services needed (i.e. venue, AV equipment, flowers, décor)
• Your budget
Secondly, take into consideration the following information when planning your event:
• The majority of your catering bill will consist of per guest charges. Therefore, finalizing on the number of guests becomes important. A guaranteed number of guests will be needed 72 hours prior to your event. If the final number is not received at that time, the highest estimated attendance will be considered your final guarantee or the actual number of guests served, not to exceed 5%, whichever is higher.
• All food and beverage prices are subject to sales tax unless your organization is tax
exempt, in which case we will need your tax‐exempt number.
• Due to health department regulations and insurance liabilities we must remove leftover food and beverages.
• All food and beverage charges are subject to an 18% service charge except for drop offs.
Each catered event is unique, and so the resulting pricing is unique. For your information, the following are examples of non‐food and beverage charges that may be incurred for off‐site catering.